2020 SESSION TWO: Spirituality and Whole Person Care + Community Benefit and Population Health
Recorded On: 01/24/2020
Spirituality & Whole Person Care
The objective is for participants to understand the importance of whole person care and the central role of spirituality in Catholic health care. The themes include:
- What is whole person care?
- What is the place of spirit within this understanding of what it means to be human?
- What are the spiritual needs of a person, and how do we respond to these needs in our work?
- What are spiritual practices, and how do they get expressed in a diverse and pluralistic workplace
Community Benefit & Population Health Care
The objective is to define and describe the importance of community benefit as part of Catholic health care. The themes include:
- What do we mean by community benefit and the social determinants of health?
- What are the social conditions necessary for an individual’s dignity to be actualized?
- What do you know about how your organization is responding to the needs within your organization?